Vivendex action plan
We prepare a marketing plan for you.
- We visit your home to make a professional assessment.
- We put all our resources at your fingertips and adapt them to your needs.
- We will inform you at all times to avoid complications.
We advise you to get the most out of your home.
- We will neutralize your home so that the future buyer projects their future home.
- With a little facelift that minimizes possible weaknesses.
- Or with an interior design proposal (home-staging) to maximize its appeal.
Photography, videos, virtual visit, plans ...
- The first impression is what counts and we will make it the best possible.
- Professional material that enhances your home.
- Multimedia content is essential in real estate portals.
A marketing plan adapted to your home and needs.
- Presence in the main real estate portals.
- Own database of potential buyers.
- Effective impact via web, blog, social networks, mailing, magazines...
Forget about the sales process because we will manage everything for you.
Worry about going to the notary to sign the sale of your house.
Processing of documentation
This is all the documentation you need and we will help you get
1/ Certificate of habitability
Guarantee that your property meets the minimum requirements to be habitable, in terms of health, hygiene and solidity of the structure.
2/ Energy certificate
The efficiency of the home is a mandatory and key information for the future owner to get an idea of the cost of supplies.
3/ Community certificate
Request your farm's certificate to deliver it at least 10 days before signing. Your buyer has the right to confirm that the community receipts are up to date with payment.
4/ IBI receipt
The seller will be responsible for paying the property tax. Provide the latest IBI receipt to prove it.
5/ Simple note
It is necessary to provide information on the legal situation of the property, such as the charges it has (mortgage, conditions...). Do it through a single document: the simple note of the property registry.
6/ Deed of the apartment and your ID
Accredit yourself as the owner of the home by writing the apartment and your ID.
Our network of collaborators
As an owner-seller, you will achieve the maximum dissemination of your ownership through a single party. We cover 100% of the real estate portals and we have as many offices as there are members of the association. The agencies use the same CRM (management software) which allows us to 'cross' all the homes with potential clients.